Adaptations due to Covid-19
In order for you as a guest to feel safe during your stay, we have made the following adjustments in our business. This information may be updated on an ongoing basis.
- Here you live in the middle of nature. We are a small accommodation with few guests. All rooms have separate entrance, own shower / WC, fridge with freezer compartment, table & chairs and patio. Our cabin has fully equipped kitchen. In our garden there is a large barbecue hut for outdoor cooking and we have a mini shop with groceries.
We also have:
• replaced the breakfast buffet with breakfast packages.
• glazed out number of chairs at the tables in our airy dining room.
• limited number of guests in the dining room and guest kitchen.
• regular cleaning of general surfaces with disinfection.
• hands-on liquor in common areas.
• clear and accurate cleaning instructions in all rooms.
• check-in and check-out room-wise for good social distance.
For those of you who have a reservation with us that you are worried about, we ask you to contact us directly so we can discuss alternative solutions and measures for everyone’s well-being and security.